May, 19 2015
Professional Fellowship Program, Fall 2014
OUTBOUND PROJECT REPORT
Promoting new forms of advocacy, implementing the U.S. experience
3 - 18 May, 2015
Andrei BRICEAC, PFP Alumni
Institute of Civil Justice, Chairman
Justice at Stake, Deputy Executive Director
I. OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT:
1. To develop a strategy of promoting new advocacy approaches in Moldova.
2. To organize as many opportunities for the U.S. participant to share her
experience with Moldovan state authorities and Moldovan society.
3. To help the Institute of Civil Justice to promote new standards in the Moldovan
justice system of the type promoted by Justice at Stake in the U.S., such as: merit
selection of judges, diversity on the bench and the independence of judges from
political and special interests pressure.
4. To potentially establish ongoing forms of cooperation between Justice at Stake
and the Institute of Civil Justice, which share common goals, albeit across
5. To promote in public the project and the Professional Fellowship Program, to
raise the visibility of both and garner interest in potential changes in Moldova to
the benefits of its people.
FULL REPORT HERE